Live with Peace of Mind, feel Safe and Protected, in Comfort.
WHY A DOME?
The arch is the strongest form in architecture and has been used in building for thousands of years. A dome is simply an arch rotated 180 degrees. SuperAdobe is extremely well-suited for building arches, domes and vaults, and SuperAdobe domes are extremely strong structures. They have passed California earthquake code tests, and withstood a 7.6 magnitude earthquake in Nepal.
Using geometry and a simple compass tool, builders can easily create corbelled dome structures of various heights and up to 22 feet in diameter.
Domes are one of the worlds most fire proof home.
- A home that feels comfortable safe and secure
- Spacious high ceilings – Natural harmonious resonance
- Bush fire extreme protection
- Cool in summer, warm in winter – Energy efficient
- Rust proof, Flood and Termite proof.
- Engineered for cyclone and earthquake
- Low maintenance – Lower insurance costs
- Domeshells just feel so good